Friday, May 15, 2009

Update

Dear All,

It has been a month since we have moved out of Vellore to Palakkad and provided an update from my side. I just got back from Vellore after a detailed monthly check up. Further I have successfully undergone a 14 day basic Ayruvedic treatment to tone up my muscles at home.

As regards to the check up on 11th and 12th at Vellore, my blood counts are holding good and no major issue of concern. My liver enzymes are still a bit elevated which may be due to the drugs I am having currently. A few tests for which results are awaited would be used to decide and finalize my medication by the Doctors at CMC. They are happy on the progress made so far, I have definitely put on more weight and looking a bit puffed up due the Steroids I am on. My walking was the challenge during the entire trip as I had a lot to walk at stations and at the hospital. The Ayurvedic treatment has definitely helped, My walking is smooth, but still there is a lot to achieve, (fear I may fall still hounds me and my walking ) . This trip was big change for me from the confinement with the house perimeters since my return from Vellore in April.

Elections are on and the heat of the same is being reflected in the weather too. Vellore was a soaring 40 plus as it is the month “ Agni Nakshatram” (period known for its excess heat in Tamilnadu ).Kerala too is still awaiting it monsoons hence the temperature is soaring high here too.

Thanks for all the continued support , on path to full recovery soon I suppose.

Thanks and regards
R. Rajesh

0 Comments:

blogger templates |