Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dubai bound.

Dear All,

This could possibly be my last update from India. Things have been changing over the last two months since my last check up at Vellore in Jan 2010. I have passed my medical test in flying colours the doctors have given me a go ahead to move on in life. All my Antibiotics have been stopped and a fresh immunization scheduled has began. I need to have all the vaccines redone again as my marrow has gone through a complete overhaul. Like Varun I am having my immunization plan. I finished two already and need one more to complete the cycle.

The current program as it stands is as follows. We will all move lock stock and Barrel from Trivandrum by this month end and settle Padma & Kids at her Place in Palakkad , after which my Dad and I will proceed to Dubai, hopefully should have our papers by then. Padma and Kids would join us immediately after I arrange for their papers after reaching Dubai.

The uphill task I see is the setting up process in Dubai so all a hectic period is awaited. My next check up at Vellore would only be in July. I am anxiously waiting for all these to happen smoothly and the next time any of you folks are flying to India should plan with a stopover at Dubai with me.

Thanks for all the support and please await for my next update from Dubai.

Regards
Rajesh

7 Comments:

நாகு (Nagu) said...

We all are very happy to hear this wonderful news. Good luck to you and best wishes for happy days ahead in Dubai for all of you.

Help Rajesh said...

Welcome back to the Arabian Gulf.

See you sometime soon.

Regards,

Radhi, Sarath, Asha and Ashwin

Help Rajesh said...

Hi Rajesh,



This is really GREAT news.......................Am really Happy to hear you returning back to your pavilion (GULF)...........OH Man!!!!!...............you have proved your TENACITY to pull on & KUDOS to that ATTITUDE........ which I used to envy those days working with you & have learnt a LOT from you & your DAD.

Wish you ALL Great Luck..............& will surely bump into you in Dubai soon.

Pl convey my regards to your Dad & Padma. Shall talk to you soon before you leave TVM.

Rgds

Shashi

Help Rajesh said...

Dear Rajesh

On behalf of all your friends at Thermo – WELCOME BACK! We’ve all missed you terribly and it’s going to be so good working with you again.

Especially looking forward to the times to come outside work. Just like before we will be sharing good times in those tucked away Indian restaurants that you seem to know, placing our trust in you to order a great selection of curries, washed down with a glass or two of Saudi Champagne - Cheers!

Plus of course, the fantastic hospitality of Padma, your Dad, and the boys (say hi to them all as well!)

WE CAN’T WAIT!

With warm regards from Kev, Kempy, Michelle and everyone else at Thermo!

Anonymous said...

hi Rajesh, you've been a pillar of support throughout my treatment. How can i thank you enough and how happy am i to know that you've proved your mettle yet again. i've shifted to A'bad. Happy here. God bless your lovely family....Gaurav Tandon

Unknown said...

Hi Rajeshetta, not sure if u remember me. My name is Akhilesh Sukumaran. R u still in dubai? Pl do give me a call at 0501545438

Unknown said...

Dear Rajesh,

Very happy to hear this wonderful news. Praying God to shower his blessings on you.

Good luck to you and best wishes for a happy and peaceful life with your family.

Yours affectionately,
Suku Uncle, and Prasanna Aunty.
(P. Sukumaran, Suprabha, Cherakkara Road, Manjeri-676121) Kerala, India
Ph: 0483 2768324, Mobile 9895268324. Email: sukumaranpakideeri@rediffmail.com

blogger templates |