Monday, March 31, 2008

From the horse's mouth....

Dear All,

The day before yesterday was my luckiest day in the last two months as I got a parole from the hospital room and got to be with my family at home. This was the 1st outing for me from my Hospital room after Jan 19th. Though there was the challenge of how I would climb the stairs to reach home with my walker and one leg, I was hell bent on taking this opportunity given by my doctors. So after my fungicide injection on Saturday I left for home. I wnent back on Sunday afternoon for the next day’s injection and continued the same for Monday also.


Well, I have done so and I am really energized to take on the next set of treatment from now on. Being with Varun at home and seeing him in full-flow was really breathtaking and energizing. Unfortunately Rishi was in Bangalore enjoying his time with cousins. I am now back to my room getting ready for my next operation on the 2nd.

Regards

Rajesh

0 Comments:

blogger templates |