Sunday, March 2, 2008

Update from Rajesh

Dear all,

I have been shifted to 9th floor which is a Hepa filter floor where I have finished my 2nd Chemo and today had the stitches of my 2nd operation removed as the healing is going on fine. I am awaiting information from NMDP for my High resolution matches and prepare for the marrow transplant. My room number is 903 and my direct phone number has therefore changed to +91 416 2283984.

I am unable to sit for long periods and the internet connection is really bad these days and hence I am not able to be on the net for long.

Regards to all and thanks for the support and prayers provided for this long. Hopefully it should take me through the balance of the treatment.

Regards
Rajesh

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rajesh,
Prayers and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
I log on to your webpage at least once a day just to find out how you are doing and wait for the day when you will walk out of CMC hale and hearty like the rajesh i know.
b.regards
satyan

Anonymous said...

Hi Rajesh,

Get well soon.

Regards
Nisreen

blogger templates |