Friday, February 29, 2008

Update from another friend who visited Rajesh

Lakshminarayanan studied in BITS with us and visited Rajesh yesterday. His message:

I was on an official visit to Chennai and used the opportunity to visit our dear friend Rajesh who is undergoing treatment at CMC, Vellore. He is in Room 903 Building A9 now. I found Rajesh quite cheerful and looking forward bravely to the chemotherapy sessions ahead of him. His femur bone fracture is healing well. He is able to sit up.
We recalled old times at BITS, names and characteristics of several mutual friends etc. I was allowed to stay there only for about 30-40 minutes. He also mentioned about his work experience so far - in B'lore, middle east etc. While I took leave of him, he said "the prayers of all my friends and family will get me out of this."
On the whole, I got a feeling that he is on a full recovery track. And let us all pray for his speedy and complete return to good health.
Regards
Laksh

0 Comments:

blogger templates |