Saturday, January 26, 2008

Update on the leg condition

Dear All,

Finally we have solved my leg pain mystery. It has been diagnosed as Osteomyelitis, which is just infection of the bone. My right femur seems to have this problem and there are two clear area where abscess is seen. This has to be surgically drained. So this would be done during the next week before the Chemo is started. This would provide more time for our Bone Marrow search and subsequent extraction and follow up. This means we have more time to progress in these aspects.

I am a bit worried of the surgical procedure hopefully it should be only a minor one, however happy that I would get rid of my wretched leg pain after that. So please pray that I tide over these easily and move on with my original treatment as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards
Rajesh

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Rajesh,

I am not sure whether you still remember the days of LIC Colony where we used to play for hours... We used to come to Haraiharan's house from Karur during vacations... You, along with me, Ramesh, Esha.. and the list goes on....It pains me to learn that you are suferring now...Keep up the spirits...I am sure you will pass these God's acid tests with flying colours...
Mrs. Gayatri Ramesh is my sister in law... Ramesh will visit you this week end! I will definitely meet you during my next travel to India...

Keep in touch.
Rajesh, Qatar

Narayan Janakiraman said...

Dear Rajesh:

My name is Narayan Janakiraman and I currently am in the US. My sister in India Raji, who is currently at Apollo Specialty Hospitals Chennai, has been battling ALL and we are trying hard to get her to the US for a transplant. You can learn about Raji at www.saveraji.com

I'm so sorry to see you and your family go through the ordeal of Leukemia. I wish you and your family a lot of strength in the coming days. I wanted to let you know that we are running various bone marrow drives here and it is just a matter of time before you get a match. Keep your head high and I'm so happy to see your strong will to fight.

If you ever feel like writing to someone - feel free to email me at - narayanjan@gmail.com. You will find that I'm a good listener.

Have a wonderful day Rajesh.

Narayan

Unknown said...

Dear Rajesh
My heart sinks to hear about the trauma you are undergoing. But be strong enough to bear it. We want you to be happy and pray for your speedy recovery. You will be good.
Sangeeta
BITS, pilani

blogger templates |